Bespoke townhouse living in Adelaide's inner-north east - 6 km's to the CBD
Here's your chance to treat yourself to Townhouse No. 1 in the boutique Grand Designer Homes' development at 183 OG Road at Marden.
There's so much to get excited about here. The property's striking facade, premium modern finishes, designer kitchen together with an astute design provide perfect accommodation for a professional couple with today's busy lifestyle, a small family or for those who opt for contemporary urban living. This townhouse is custom built to impress.
The designer kitchen dominates a light and airy open plan living blending tastefully to the undercover courtyard, providing the perfect indoor and outdoor entertaining area. This is where the fun times with friends are shared, where the upstairs retreat is the place to kick back and relax after a hard day's work. There's two stylish appointed bathrooms servicing the three bedrooms upstairs and the powder room is conveniently located on the lower level.
The secure development is accessible via an automated sliding gate and with the valuable double length undercover parking for 2 vehicles, end on end, that means, no one needs to leave their car out in the hot sun or winter rains.
There's a number of shops, popular cafes and restaurants located nearby, as are schools, parks, public transport and recreational facilities. In addition, the CBD is less than 6 kms away for quick and easy access to work or to explore all that the city has to offer.
The buyers spotlight is on Marden - You're looking in the right spot, this suburb is HOT!
- Less than 6 km's to Adelaide CBD
- 3 Bedrooms
- Designer kitchen with stone counter-tops, 'Smeg' 900 wide gas cook-top Smeg" oven & 'Smeg' dishwasher
- North facing open plan tiled living area
- 2.7 metre high ceilings, 2.4 metre doors
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Security system
- LED down-lights
- Fully tiled bathroom with stone vanity-top
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe fully tiled ensuite with stone vanity-top
- Built in robes in Bedroom 1 & 2
- 3rd toilet/powder room
- Intercom system
- Private rear undercover courtyard
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door + additional undercover parking to accommodate a second vehicle
- 450 meters to the linear park walking and bike trails
- 400 metres to Marden Shopping Centre
- 20 minutes on public transport to the CBD via O'Bahn Busway
- Walking distance to Payneham Library and Payneham Swimming Centre
Zoned for Vale Park Primary School & Charles Campbell College
Year built: 2018
Lot size: 125 sqm (approximate)
Build size: 171 sqm (approximate)
Council: The City of Norwood Payneham and St Peters
Council rates: $1179.17 per annum
Community Corp Levy: $293 per quarter
Michaelkris Real Estate
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport