Is this the best value apartment in Mawson Lakes? Come see for yourself. It's big, it's roomy and it's currently vacant ready for you to call home.
It boasts a total size of 97 sqm, has a spacious open plan living area, roomy kitchen with overhead cupboards, 2 good sized bedrooms + a 3-way bathroom with full size bath and a separate toilet. Conveniently positioned on the first floor with urban views from the street facing balcony, There's only 16 apartments in the group and has secure undercover parking for one vehicle.
Hurtle Parade is centrally located with almost everything you'll need right on your doorstep. It's within walking distance to the railway station, Mawson Lakes Shopping Centre and Mawson Central Plaza. In addition the Uni-SA Campus, several cafes and restaurants, specialty retail, Mawson Lakes Hotel, parks + the ever popular walking & bike trails are all just a stone throw away.
Hurtle Parade is the Place to Be.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Covered balcony
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench space, overhead cupboards + Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Built-in robes to the main bedroom
- Dual station intercom
- Solar hot water system
- Secure parking with remote automatic gate access
- Communal lockable bike cage
- Located on the first floor in a group of only 16 apartments
- Easy access to the popular walking trails and bike paths
Located in the immediate area:
- Bus & rail transport hub with express city train.
- Numerous specialty retail outlets
- Mawson Lakes Shopping Centre
- Public library
- Major banks & ATM's
- A selection of restaurants, cafes & fast food outlets
- Hairdressing salons
- Primary schools, Uni-SA & Endeavor College
- Doctor's, Chemist & Dentist
- Mawson Lakes Hotel
- Woolworths & Romeo's Foodland
- Golf Course, tennis courts, beach volleyball, basketball courts, soccer & football ovals
- Several parks & gardens
Year Built: 2006
Apartment size: 97 sqm (approximate) Not including Car Park
Corporation levy: $768 per quarter
Sinking fund: $160 per quarter
Council rates: $1179 per annum