NEW PRICE - VALUE BUYING ON THE MARINA
NOW - PRICED TO ATTRACT THE ASTUTE BUYER.
This lifestyle Marina home was featured on "Postcards" in 2008 and voted in the top 10 Holiday Homes in Australia in 2009.
This sensational home of approx 460sqm on 585sqm of land has far too many features to list but here is a brief of the key features of this home:
* Massive Marina front home ideally located to take in exceptional views of the Marina and open
* 7 Bedrooms with BIR's/cupboards (2 bedrooms downstairs)
* 5 Bathrooms (2 bathrooms downstairs)
* 2 Kitchens downstairs
* 1 Kitchenette upstairs
* 2 open plan living areas, all with direct Marina views
* 2 Balconies overlooking the Marina
* Fully ducted R/C airconditioning
* 11,000 litre rainwater tank plumbed to the home
* Fully lawned and paved external areas
* 1 larger than normal garage UMR with remote control door
* All Bedrooms and Living areas have spectacular marina/ocean or cliff top views
* 9.1M Berth at your doorstep with power and water which holds up to 12 metre boat or simply fish
for whiting, crabs and snapper off your Berth
This spectacular Marina home is in walking distance to shops, cafes, town facilities, local hotel, scenic walking trails and close to York Peninsula's main attractions.
This is an opportunity too good to miss. Consider buying this home as your holiday or retirement home, in conjunction with family that you like, or with a syndicate of good friends that you enjoy to be with over and over.
This home suits those who enjoy the finer things in life, be it leisure/rest or just simply sipping a quality wine while watching the sun set.
This is one of the best examples of lifestyle for someone that wants, loves or wishes to live on the water in a pristine environment.
This home is a "MUST" to view.
Inspection by appointment.