For additional information, or to arrange a private viewing, contact the following agents, Bruce Deans 0418 897 518 or Sylvie Clarke 0411 191 005.
Architectural home in an exclusive location, designed to capture the breathtaking panoramic views of the coast and islands stretching from the Bluff to the Coorong. It offers privacy and lifestyle only a few minutes to the beach, town centre, cafes, restaurants, and other amenities.
A spacious home among established native landscaped garden. It has a grand entrance that flows to a formal lounge, separate formal dining, billiard room, family room connected to the kitchen and sunroom, all with views looking out to the pool and coastline.
In addition, it has a separate apartment on the west end with three bedrooms, open plan living including lounge, dining and well equipped kitchen plus bathroom and laundry - this is ideal for hosting family and friends, as a granny flat or possibly as a B&B (STCA).
AT A GLANCE:
Land size of 2.556HA (approx) * 7 Bedrooms * 4 Bathrooms * 3 undercover carparks plus open space parking for multiple vehicles * Fenced salt chlorinated solar heated 9x4m in-ground pool with standalone pergola
• Spacious entrance / sunroom tiled
• Formal dining area with carpet
• Kitchen adjacent to dining area & family room/sun room. Kitchen includes 90" Induction Stove, Dish washer, Exhaust hood, double sink, built-ins, pantry and double fridge space
• Sunroom offers panoramic views of the coastline with access to verandah
• Full size Billiard Room has adjacent TV area
• Formal lounge with carpet, curtains, sliding door access to verandah and pool
• Master bedroom has alcove window and views of the coast. It has walk-in-robe and spacious Ensuite with toilet, vanity x 2 sinks and shower
• Bed 2 and 3 have built-in-robes and each their own separate Ensuite with toilet, vanity & shower
• Bed 4 has carpet, curtains and BIR
• Laundry - Built-in cupboards with ample storage space
• Carport to park 3 cars
• Separate shed/double garage with concrete floor
• Landscaped garden with retaining walls
• Suitable as granny flat/B&B
• 3 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms + Study
• Open plan living with 2yr old kitchenette, Westinghouse electric induction stove, oven and exhaust hood.
• Bathroom has vanity, shower and toilet.
• Separate laundry/storage room.
• Approx. 3.0 kWh Solar System (12x panels)
• Bonaire ducted cooling evaporative system (2 years old)
• NBN connected
• Satellite Dish for TV Connection
• Automatic Sensor lights
• Fenced salt chlorinated Solar heated 9 x 4 in-ground pool with standalone
• 2 concrete tanks + other rainwater tanks - holds a total of approx. 132,000Lt rainwater (6 x 22,000Lt)
• No mains water
• H/W system is electric
• Oversize septic tank (dual) with soakage
• Watering system for top lawn area
• Separate paddock suitable for horses (approx 2.5Ha)
• Security System (Not monitored)
The opportunity to secure such a large ocean view acreage within proximity to the town centre and beach makes this an extremely rare offering and will suit an astute investor or someone with a vision to create an exceptional lifestyle estate. The vendors are committed to selling and are seeking expressions of interest from qualified buyers.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport