Potential 4 to 6 Lot residential development site, subject to Council consent.
Approximately 988 sqm allotment situated at the end of Arunta court in the popular residential growth area in the North East of Adelaide.
- Excellent public transport link directly to Adelaide's CBD via O'Bahn
- Less than 1km to Tea Tree Plaza shopping and entertainment precinct
- Walking distance to the Tea Tree Gully Library and Civic Park
- Located nearby are popular restaurants, cafe's, Sfera's, Modbury Hotel, Waterworld, Hoyts Cinema and a number of specialty stores and businesses
- The rear of the allotment adjoins Fairleigh Reserve' and public walkway
- Zoned Residential Growth Policy Area 11 by the City of Tea Tree Gully
- Mains sewer
- 17 km's from Adelaide's CBD
- The existing 4 bedroom house presents well, is neat and tidy and currently tenanted at $380 per week until 29/06/2020
This is unequivocally the place to be for your next residential development.
NOTE: The 5 Lot subdivision concept plans displayed are indicative of the potential residential development envisaged for the Residential Growth Policy Area 11 being residential development of two, three and four storeys, new development, subject to Council consent.
Contact agent for further details.
Year Built: 1971
Land Size: 988 sqm (approximate)
Zoned Residential Growth Policy Area 11
Council: City of Tea Tree Gully
MIchaelKris Real Estate