Sit on the balcony and watch the ever-changing sunsets and sunrises.
This beautiful brick veneer two storey home was built by the renowned Virgin and Son Builders and is situated on a quiet and secluded no through road, facing southeast looking towards Granite Island the Seal Rock. Watch the Inman River pass your front door, or stroll traffic free down to the privacy of Kent Reserve complete with BBQ facilities, exercising equipment and plenty of room for your visitors to enjoy, or continue to the beach. This home is within a short walk to the Hospital, Library, City of Victor Harbor Council Chambers and Victor Harbor High School. Across the road is a footbridge over the river where you could walk into the main street of Victor Harbor for wining and dining at the many restaurants and hotels. Walk the other way along Franklin Parade to Yikki for morning coffee or later in the day dine at the famous Beach House where they serve the best pizza's on the coast, or a curry, or a fabulous stone grill duck..so many options.
Some of the many home features include:
* 3 Bedrooms
* Master with ensuite and walk-in robe
* 2 Living areas
* Upstairs Family area with balcony access
* Open plan living area on lower level
* The kitchen has been designed take in fabulous views
* 2 bathrooms, spa bath and separate wc on lower level
* Large laundry
* Covered entertaining area, rear pergola and spacious front porch
* Single drive through carport with roller doors, plus rear double garage for boat or
* Fully fenced
* Beautifully landscaped front and rear with auto watering system
* 2 split system reverse cycle air con's (1 upper level and 1 lower level)
* Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
This is a fabulous offering in a tightly held location.
Contact our Fleurieu Agent ROSIE HAGE 0412 782 395 for further details. *INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT*